Partner with Us
As a BeFunctional practitioner you will have access to our complete range of kit and blood testing, personalised referral forms, and an online results viewing system for all of your patients’ results (eResults). Our evidence-based results and NATA accredited laboratories and Collection Centres ensures you can depend on the integrity of each report influencing your suggested treatment plans.
Help your patients BeFunctional today by registering for our services.
Why Choose BeFunctional?
- Scientific Integrity: Our tests are performed within a comprehensive NATA accredited laboratory staffed by a team of highly experienced and skilled scientists and technicians.
- Medically driven support to assist in interpretation and clinical decision making.
- Technical Support: Dedicated technical advisors available to assist practitioners in the selection of tests and interpretation of results – ensuring maximum clinical value.
- Market leader and significant history of quality: supporting the practice of Functional Medicine since 1974.
- Scientific leadership and market leading technology.
- Convenience: Our tests are designed such that where ever possible, patients may collect specimens in the privacy of their own home. For tests requiring a blood specimen, BeFunctional patients have the convenience of blood collection at one of Australian Clinical Labs extensive network of Approved Pathology collection centres: https://www.clinicallabs.com.au/location/
To register with our services please contact us on 1300 55 44 80
Your order failed due to the following error:
Your order has been submitted! We will endeavour to notify you of your order soon.
Please wait while we process your order. This could take up to a minute to process.
Terms and Conditions of Service
It is your responsibility to ensure you carefully follow all steps provided to ensure the health and safety of the couriers, postage workers, specimen reception and laboratory workers.
There is no rebate offered through the Medicare Benefits Scheme for the kits available on the Australian Clinical Labs shopping cart. Some private health insurance companies may offer rebates, check with your health insurance provider for further details.
You are responsible for selection the correct test through the online shopping portal, if you are unsure, confirm with your referring practitioner. If your kit arrives through the mail damaged, contact us immediately for a replacement – do not use or send back this kit.
Australian Clinical Labs does issue refunds to unused tests for up to 6 months from purchase date, a cancellation fee of $30 applies to all kits. We do not issue refunds for kits purchased over 6 months prior to the refund request.
All kits to be returned are to have the referral form included with the samples. Without this form, there will be no patient allocated to the results and the test will take longer to process.